Who We Are
United Way of Ross County is a local organization that is part of a worldwide network that brings people together from neighborhoods, government, business, faith groups, nonprofits and schools to tackle community issues.
Our mission is to mobilize resources to improve lives and strengthen our community. We do this by addressing the underlying causes of problems. Our focus is on education, income and health, and we engage and promote collaboration with people and organizations that bring passion, expertise and resources to get things done. From fundraising to creating new programs to help those in need, United Way is the number one platform in Ross County for community impact.
A stronger community of engaged stakeholders collaborating to create sustainable, positive change and empower people to achieve their potential.
Our Core Values
- Integrity: Trustworthy, accountable, transparent
- Leadership: Engaging our community to develop greater capacity and maximize assets while advancing opportunities for all
- Stewardship: Responsible management of community dollars and resources
- Collaboration: We can do more together
- Inclusiveness: We respect, reflect and reach out to the diverse members of our community